- Inbox space for everything, and no ads
- Google Apps offers up to 30GB of storage per user, powerful spam filtering and a 99.9% uptime SLA. All hosted by Google – there’s no cost, and no ads.
- Work fast, save time
- Gmail is designed to make everyone more productive. Up to 30GB of storage means no need to delete anything, powerful search means everything is in each reach, and labels and filters help your users stay organized. Gmail is securely powered by the web, so students and faculty can be productive at home, on the road, or on their mobile devices.
- Connect with people, according to your rules
- The inbox isn’t just about messages, it’s about people too. Text, voice, and video chat means that students and teachers can see who is online and connect instantly. Don’t want your students using chat? Want to limit who can send emails to whom? It’s all in the administrator’s control.
- Easily schedule lessons and meetings
- Overlay multiple calendars to see when people are available – a great way to manage staff schedules, for example. Google Calendar sends invitations and manages RSVPs.
- Integrated with your school’s email
- Google Calendar is integrated into Gmail and interoperable with popular calendar applications.
- Share with classes, teams and clubs
- Calendars can be shared school-wide or with select colleagues. A range of sharing permission controls help maintain security and privacy.
Google Docs, Slides and Sheets
- Docs – Create rich documents with images, tables, equations, drawings, links and more. Gather input and manage feedback with social commenting.
- Sheets – Keep and share lists, track projects, analyze data and track results with our powerful spreadsheet editor. Use tools like advanced formulas, embedded charts, filters and pivot tables to get new perspectives on your data.
- Slides – Create beautiful slides with our presentation editor, which supports things like embedded videos, animations and dynamic slide transitions. Publish your presentations on the web so anyone can view them, or share them privately.
- Access your files anywhere
- Google Drive on your Mac, PC, Android or iOS device gives you a single place for up-to-date versions of your files from anywhere.
- Bring your files to life
- Share individual files or whole folders with specific people or your entire team or even contractors, partners and constituents. Create and reply to comments on files to get feedback or add ideas.
- Store everything for next to nothing
- Get started with up to 30GB of free space for each user.
- Easy to build
- Students can build project sites without writing a single line of code. It’s as easy as writing a document. And, to save even more time, you can provide them with hundreds of pre-built templates.
- System and site-level security controls
- Administrators can manage site sharing permissions across the school, and authors can share and revoke file access at any time.
- Works across operating systems
- Google Sites works in the browser on PC, Mac and Linux computers. Teachers, students, and parents don’t need buy or download software.